Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day One

My Best Friend:

Kimberley Rebecca Vannoy

Kimmy Love,
Its scary to think its been almost a year since we met. Its amazing to realize that you have become one of my very best friends during that time.  You're there for me even during the worst times. No matter what time of day you always have time to listen. You do some crazy stuff for me (like texting random people when we dont even know their names) without even asking for an explanation. We dont see one another as often as I'd like, which sucks considering its literally a 10 minute walk or a 3 minute drive from your house to mine. But even though I dont get to see you that much your still my best. I know you've has a rough year but when things seem at their worst remember it can only go up. Love ya tons sis.

Brandon Dickson

Lovely,
After reading this whole challenge I know many of my letters are going to involve you in some way, so to keep from spilling out everything at once, Ill try to stick to the topic at hand. Today is my best friend. You are my best friend, my very best, your my friend, my hero, the love of my life, you are everything. Your the only person who drove out to me at almost 11 at night in the middle of a blizzard, 15 miles out of town, because my car was in a ditch. When I got my car stuck a second time, I woke you up with my six month old baby wrapped in my arms, wearing just a sweatshirt because I wrapped my coat around her, and you let us into your house. While we warmed up you pulled my car out of the place it was stuck, battled it up the drive, and let us stay there. You bought formula for Chloe because I didnt bring enough, made me dinner, and never said a word about the inconvenience. Since then you've been amazing. You dealt with me practically moving in after march when money was tight and I didnt always have the gas to get home, you moved in with me in May, and when I lost my job you supported both Chloe and I. And the only thing you ever wanted in return was my heart. Its been a crazy year for us, we've had our unforgettable moments, and we've had our fights. Theres been times when I've been so mad at you I thought of leaving, and Im sure theres been times when you felt the same. But we worked through all of that, and something amazing has happened. So heres my letter to you, my thank you for all the times youve been there when you didnt have too, for being the father figure to Chloe that you never had to be, and for just being an amazing person. Love you always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment