Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day Two, Three, and Four

Im falling behind already, go figure. Ok here goes.

Day Two - Your Crush

Brandon Dickson

Dearest,

Well clearly you are much more than a crush. This past year has been one of good times and bad, but we've faced it all and here we are, still standing. We've had our hard times, our arguments, even times when it seemed like everything was really going to fall apart. But we made it. "Never go to bed angry" That's what we always say, and we always stick to it. I cant say this journey of ours has been easy, because its probably been on of the hardest I've ever been through, but its been worth it and it will always be worth it and I can only hope there are many, many more years to come. Your my one and only.

Love forever.

Crystal


DAY THREE - My Parents

Micheal and Barbara Johnson, and Lynn Shockey

So I know I seem to mess up (alot) and there have been countless times where you've probably been tempted to lock me in a closet (or military school) until I straightened up, but you guys did a good job with me I promise.

Momma, I know that sometimes it seems I'm making the same mistakes you did, but this past year I learned something about that. Sure it seems like they were mistakes, especially considering where I've ended up with some of them, but really they werent. Its part of life, everything I do has shaped who I am and who Im going to become. Sure they probably werent the best choices I could have made, but in the end it will all work out, it always does.

Daddy and Mum, I know you guys worry alot, I know I give you guys plenty of reason too, but if things weren't ok trust me I would tell you. Im making life happen, its just going a bit slower than I had hoped.

The three of you have done a wonderful job at raising me and I am grateful for all you have done. Your all amazing parents and Im proud to call you mine.

DAY FOUR - Your Siblings

Danni, Mikey, and Matthew

Danni,
My favorite sister, well my only blood sister but still my favorite. Your turning into a wonderful young woman, I remember the days where we would do nothing but play barbies and ride bikes all day long. We had our typical sibling arguments, but at the end of the day you were always my best friend. We told one another everything. I remember Mum and Dad used to yell at us because even after lights out we would still be up talking and playing. Remember our singing group? And the song we sang? Its memories like that I cherish forever. I know right now your going through alot with your heart as well as typical 16 year old girl issues, and I worry about you night and day, but I know your a strong young woman and you'll be ok. I made you Chloe's godmother because there's no one in this world better than you. I know as she gets older shes going to look up to you and be so proud of her aunt Danni, just like Im proud of you. Keep following your dreams beautiful, your going to make them all come true.

Mikey,
My older brother, my protector, my friend. We argued...alot....you always hated when I made friends with your friends, and when I dated them LOL. But you were always there for me, and I knew alot of the reason you did most of the things you did for Danni and I were to keep us safe. Back then I would get so mad at you for it, but now I am thankful. 
You and Katie are making such wonderful lives for yourself. I'm so proud to tell everyone about my big brother and the things he's doing with his life. I know we dont see one another nearly as much as I'd like because we live so far apart, but I think of you all the time. Your the greatest big brother anyone could ever have, I hope you know that.

Matthew,
You and I butt heads quite alot, we cant seem to go a day without arguing sometimes. But even through all of that, I still love you more than life itself. Its so hard to believe your 12 now, I remember the day you were born, and all the years after. Though you can be a pain sometimes, I know your just being a kid. Your an awesome little kid at that...I dont think many little brothers would put up with their sisters using them as lifesize dress up toys....though you probably wanted to kill me for that more than once. You are an amazingly caring kid too. The whole time I was pregnant and while I still lived there when Chloe was born you and your friends would always help me with whatever I needed. Though we get on each others nerves alot, we have a special bond that not many brothers and sisters have, and Im so glad to have that. I know theres alot of things going on that are hurting you right now, like not seeing your dad and not getting to talk to him alot, and I know its different than what I went through, but I know how you feel and it does get better, I promise. Just remember, Mom is always there, and she loves you a ton, even though your dad isnt around as much as you would like him to be, she will always be there and so will I. Love you bunches!

Whenever I tell people about the three of you, they always tell me Im lucky to have such great brothers and sisters and I definitely agree. You three are amazing and I couldnt think of anyone better to call my family.

Love always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment