Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School!!!!!!!!

So my first term of classes is over. I finished Current Events and Intro to Computers. I know I got a 100 on my computers exam which makes me extremely proud. Now I have two glorious weeks off before I go back.

Next term Im taking  Logics from 8-9:50am and Medical Terminology 1 from 10-11:50am.....Im trying to figure out why they are throwing me into the depths of hell twice...at 8am...in one term...but I keep reminding myself that its only for 6 weeks.

November 15-Dec22 I have Effective Communication from 8-9:50, Personal Development 10-11:50, and Medical Terminology 2 12-1:50...at least I only face hell once and by then Ive had my morning coffee...

Yup so thats school until december...oh joy

No comments:

Post a Comment